- Scope of Contents
- The title information of either of the following e-resources can be registered:
- E-journals and e-books whose main language is Japanese; or
- E-journals and e-books whose editorial office or publisher is based in Japan
- Anyone can request to register, modify or delete data.
If there is a request for data registration, modification or deletion, the data will be officially registered only after confirmation was made by a partner institution.
By becoming a partner institution, you can register, modify or delete data directly on ERDB-JP.
- E-resources Data Sharing Working Group is responsible for managing the database and partners, as well as working as a point of contact.
The working group was established under Future Scholarly Information Systems Committee, which is under Council for Promoting Collaboration between University Libraries and National Institute of Informatics (alias: Cooperation Promotion Council).